Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Goodbye 2015 Hello 2016! ❤️

Wow I cannot believe how fast 2015 went, It's ridicules!. To start off 2015 I had my aunties hen do to look forward to, she actually had 3 hen do's all very different. The hen do I attended was at Cheltenham spa, it was absolutely beautiful, I felt like i was in heaven. We all had about 30 minute slots, a massive jacuzzi/pool all to ourselves i honestly didn't want to come home. I would recommend going there if you want a relaxed getaway. I will leave various different links at the end of this blog post if your interested in anything I've mentioned.



A couple of weeks before my auntie and uncle's wedding I had a phone call to say they were expecting there 1st child, I was over the moon for them both.


In may I went to tunisa with my family, it was our first proper family holiday we have had in years. We went on loads of different activities such as spa, quad biking, camel riding etc, and overall a really good holiday.










In july i performed at the grand prix, It was honestly so surreal and a really good day. I enjoyed it more than i thought i was going to.






Then it was disney! my auntie and uncle kindly volunteered to take us all the way to disneyland paris so me and my sister could perform on the disney land stage with our dance group. Possibly the most amazing experience ever and the highlight of my year. I'm so thankful that I have an amazing auntie and uncle who support me on my dance journey. So grateful! 



And to end the year on a high my auntie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who I love very much.



I tried to keep this blog post quite short and share with you the highs rather than the lows of 2015. I really want to put the past in the past and not bring it up as it's upsetting and not very nice to talk or share with you. 1 thing i have learnt from 2105 is to do what makes me happy, and do something about the negativity i recive. I've also learnt to accept who i am and be myself more as after all we only live once.


Links to things I've mentioned in this blog

Limelight - http://www.limelighttheatreschool.co.uk
my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/ukmisstinkerbell
my holiday Vlogs over on my 2nd channel - www.youtube.com/moreukmisstinkerbell
cheltmen spa - http://www.chapelspa.co.uk


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© uk miss tinkerbell . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig