Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Christmas holiday period ❤️

This blog post is going to be me sharing with you what I got up to during the christmas holiday period. I had such a chilled few days that I just didn't want to wear normal clothes, I love wearing Pyjamas way to much, I think its actually becoming an addiction.

To start off the christmas holiday period i finished work for the year, and went out with the staff to mu mu's to celebrate. It was such a laugh, and the food was really good.





                                                       




It was then time to pack my stuff ready for our christmas family get away. We go to my dads sisters house in newark for Christmas, she lives in the countryside and has quite a big house. My auntie goes to her mums (my grandma) for Christmas, so it means we have the house all to our selves which is nice. We just chilled watched movies, eat loads, etc. I actually didn't really get out of my pyjamas while we was there, as I didn't need to wear normal clothes as I didn't go out much.













Thats it, that is all what I got up to during my Christmas holiday period. Overall it was a really nice to do nothing, not have to worry about stuff, and just chill which i loved the most.


Thanks for reading
lots of love
claire x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© uk miss tinkerbell . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig