MOVIE PLOT
I'm the type of person that laughs at most things funny, even when there not that funny to other people. I don't want to give to much away as it will spoil the film, but if you like spoilers then I'm sure you can find more about the movie on google.
The movie starts off with Ted getting married to the love of his life Tami Lynn, a few years later they seemed to be drifting apart, Ted mentions this to one of his work colleges and she tells him that having a baby will keep there marriage stay together, Tami Lynn was very happy when Ted told her he wanted a baby with her. The Problems arise when the couple decide to adopt a child, but the law declares Ted to be a property and not a person. Angry and dejected, Ted must now seek legal help from a young lawyer and a legendary, civil-rights attorney to get the justice he deserves.
MOVIE REVIEW
I really liked Ted 2, in parts of the film i thought it was dragging slightly, but it has some hilarious scenes throughout the film. The film itself wasn't to long, and wasn't to many new characters as most of the cast were to reprise their role. Out of 5 stars i would rate it 4 star, i wouldn't go and see it again in the cinemas but i will be buying the DVD when it comes out. I think its a personal preference really, if you find most things funny and have more of a dirty mouth, then your more likely to enjoy it.
Please note that this blog post post is giving you my 100% honest opinion. I hope this gave you an idea of some sort whether or not to go and watch the movie.
Thanks so much for reading
Love Claire xoxo
No comments
Post a Comment