I always make sure my cat is in on those nights, but I'm really protective so I like to make sure he's safe. Pets can runaway if they are spooked so it is vital that your pets are made to feel safe.
I found some music on youtube which is free there's loads I'll link a few below for you, there relaxation music for pets, I love it and found it really helps my cat to relax.
Making sure your pet has a place to hide if it wishes to, like my cat likes to hide in the shelves which are under the stairs cupboard. I always make sure that my pet can rome around the house if it wishes to I make sure all the doors are open (out part the front and back of the house also the airing cupboard.
Sometimes pets like reassuring but at times they like to be left alone. I do a bit of both at first I'm constantly reassuring Pepsi that its ok when theres really loud noises around but then i leave him alone aswell.
Your local vets may be able to give you some more advice some do packages for your pets, so its always worth giving them a ring.
These are my few tips which i found out by researching whats best for my cat. I hope you found these useful some pet owners don't bother putting in the time to make there pets feel safe. I will link some useful websites for you if you would like to know more.
VetsNow - This website has info on rabbit care aswell.
Blue Cross - This has info on horses and ponies care also.
Disclaimer - I'm not a specialist or a vet, But I am a pet lover.
No comments
Post a Comment