I went on holiday with my parents and sister so there was four of us travelling to Tunisia. We stayed at the Movie Gate Miramar Hotel in Hammamet. From the outside it looks really old and tatty, but from the inside it was actually spacious clean and modern, I was amazed of how much this hotel has.
Here is a list of things which amazed me in this hotel. these are also listed on the hotels website.
3 swimming pools (this includes 1 children's pool)24 hour reception
waterpark
tennis courts
pool bar
spa
snack bar/cafe
I would say 90% of the staff, were really kind and laid back. The other 10% of the staff looked stressed, grumpy and overall not very caring of there customers. But 10% isn't a lot and we had no trouble at all with the staff, one of the receptionist in particular was really helpful, and really kind.
Overview of the holiday
Overall it was a lovely relaxing holiday, the hotel was not overcrowded there was plenty of sunbeds by the pool and the hotel is right on the beach. Food and drinks in plenty of supply. Lovely weather when we went at the end of May. The beach was clean and tidy, also beach towels were supplied by the hotel on request which was good. We had daily chamber maid clean the room, there was a fridge in hotel room the only downsides of the holiday was pillows were rock hard and had to go to local town to get money out of cash machine. Some of the shops/resturants were not always open when they said they would be near by the hotel. The first two days of the holiday the hotel representasive were a bit pushy in selling holiday trips but backed off after that. The shops outside the hotel, trying to coach you in all the time but as soon as you said a firm no they left you alone. Do not make the mistake of saying we will be back later or saying you dont have any money as they will say you can come back and pay later. As they will remember you. This was a good family holiday, but its not a holiday area for those who want to go clubbing. Entertainment on everyday which was the same every day and night.
quad biking, pirate boat, paragliding, camel/horse ride, massage.
Holiday pics
we didnt take that many pictures while we were on holiday but here is a few.sorry that some of the pics are not straight on I had a a lot of trouble uploading pics.
Sarah & dad on a very uncomfortable camel
the lovely and warm indoor swimming pool
look how pretty these fruit designs are!
The embarrassing parents
hi bishy
mum dad and sarah posing for the camera
The trips
The trips we went on was quad biking, pirate boat, paragliding, camel/horse ride. We also booked a lovely massage treatment aswell. I really liked all the different trips we went on. The only one I didn't like much was the pirate ship boat trip. I actually found that trip quite boring and not very entertaining. I absolutely loved quad biking even though mum nearly crashed into the wall with me on the back of the quad bike. Dad and I was the only ones to go paragliding sarah and mum didn't want to go. If you ever get the chance to go paragliding go and do it! Honestly you see some amazing views (well dad and I did anyway). Camel riding was okay it was a lovely day the day we went on the camel ride. It was like going for a long walk but sitting on a camel. I went on the horse on the way back as I actually had enough of sitting on the uncomfortable camel even though it wasn't much difference riding on the horse on the way back.
More info
If you want to see more of what I got up to on my holiday you can check out my 2nd channel on youtube which is more ukmisstinkerbell, where I be uploading 6 vlogs where I vlogged 6 days of my holiday. This is optional please dont feel like I'm pushing you into watching them.
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, you have finally got to the end. If you liked this blog post please give it a like so I know that you have enjoyed reading this. Please comment where you've been on holiday. We are planning on going to Sri Lanka next year, but let me know if you have any holiday destinations I think I should check out/look into.
love ya
claire xoxox
No comments
Post a Comment