1. I'm a massive frozen fan, I just love it! Olaf is my fave :)
2. As soon as I sit down on the sofa, I loose all motivation.
3. I brought my best friend's daughter a giant Tigger teddy for her birthday as she loved the little Winnie The Pooh teddy I got her for one of her birthdays, and i'm secretly in love with it.
4. I can't cook, Thats why I always have iceland meals and pies, any food which just involves me putting the food in the oven for a certain amount of time and it will be cooked really.
5. I'm so self consious about my body, one min I love the way i look next I hate the way I look.
6. Before starting uploading videos on my YouTube channel now, i used to do film, edit and upload random videos to youtube before the channel I have now.
7. I dont like hugs or kisses. It really annoys me actually when family members are like "lets have a kiss" umm no, dont like it.
8. I can't eat healthy, its soo difficult I just can't do it!.
9. When i was younger me and my sister used to fight over who could sing better lol.
10. I'm addicted to social media.
:) x
No comments
Post a Comment